The Crown Inn @ Monk Fryston
A great turn out with dancing and we ending up playing for over 2 hours. Sorry we'd not learned all the requested that we had shouted at us, will learn a few for next time. Happily exhausted for the rest of today but looking forward to The Bull & Fairhouse next week, in Wakefield. Hoping to meet a whole new set of friends and a few faces we already know.
Let us know what you think?
You might also like...
- Travelling Time And Grand Union Gig Guide present...
- The Crown Inn @ Monk Fryston
- Peckham Moonshine - 25 April
- Scotland Tours
- The Daily Country - Good Music Makes Us Happy
- MKDivided Country Music Club
- Born and raised in the BOONDOCKS
- Interview - SaraBeth
- Amaryllis - Out Now
- 23rd album Release April 2014
- Songwriters Competition
- Temptation Road - Announce 2nd single release
- Luke & Mel Seal Guitar Endorsement Deal
- Interview - The Ash Cooper Band
- C2C Country To Country 2014 - Day Two
- C2C Country To Country 2014
- Country to Country: Day 2
- Country to Country 2015
- C2C London, day 1
- Blown away at the CMA songwriters event!
- Sheryl Crow is set to perform four select headline dates across the country
- What an amazing few weeks it has been for country music in the UK!
- Holly Williams Gig Review
- LeAnn Rimes Album Review
- View all